The next Baytowne West HOA Board Meeting is currently scheduled for Tuesday, August 25, 2020 at 6:30pm. The meeting will be held at our community pool.
Please note that due to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic, face masks and social distancing are required to attend.
1. CALL TO ORDER – Tom Hamilton
2. MONTHLY BUSINESS REPORTS
- Minutes – Secretary
- Financials – Amy Crosby
- Grounds Maintenance – Tom Hamilton
- Pool – Dave Swoboda
- Proof of Insurance Compliance – Amy Crosby
- Architectural Control Committee – Glenn Fish
- Violation & Fining Committees – Peggy Vankleeck
- Neighborhood Watch Committee – Tom Malames
3. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Repairs at unit #30 – Dave Swoboda: resolution approved by Board, work completed
- Spring Tree Trimming – Tom Hamilton: work completed, feedback from owners
- Sidewalk Issues – Tom Hamilton: update on progress
- Request from unit #66 – Skip VanKleek: discuss recommendation
4. NEW BUSINESS
- Open Board Positions – Tom Hamilton
5. CALL FOR COMMUNITY TOPICS
- Each speaker has up to 3 minutes
- Speakers, please state name, address, and topic
Note: Owners are encouraged to participate during Community discussion, Tenants may attend but not participate.