Effective February 1, 2019 and supersedes previous rules
- There is no lifeguard on duty! Swim at your risk! No diving!
- Pool hours are 8:00AM until dusk.
- Recreational facilities are restricted to homeowners, tenants, and their invited guests.
- Homeowner/tenant/guest must have a pool key when using the facilities.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
- Any and all glass containers are prohibited within the pool fenced area. Food, and drinks are not allowed within 4 feet of the pool or spa edge.
- Skateboards, bikes, skated, etc., are not allowed within the pool fenced area.
- Anyone in diapers must wear rubber pants.
- Traditional swimwear is required. NO CUT-OFFS OR STREET CLOTHES IN POOL OR SPA.
- Towels are required to cover chairs or lounges when using tanning oils/lotions.
- No rafts, tubes, toys or floats permitted inside the pool or spa except water wings
for children, paddle boards 3ft square, and infant inflatable seats.
- USE TRASH CONTAINERS/ASHTRAYS AND PICK UP AFTER YOURSELF BEFORE LEAVING RECREATIONAL AREA.
- Excessive noise, profanity, or running within pool fenced area is prohibited.
- Animals are not permitted inside the pool or spa fenced area.
- Person with skin abrasions, open sores, inflamed eye, nasal, or ear discharges are prohibited from use of the pool or spa.
PLEASE NOTE: IF GLASS IS BROKEN IN THE POOL AREA, THE POOL WILL BE CLOSED WHILE IT IS DRAINED AND VACUUMED. THIS IS DONE AT THE COST OF THE ASSOCIATION AND WILL BE BILLED TO THE UNITS’ HOMEOWNER!
Note – changes from approved rules prior to February 1, 2019 are in bold print.
These Pool Safety Rules were approved by the Baytowne West HOA Board of Directors on January 22, 2019.