The April 28, 2020 HOA board meeting will be held virtually due to social distancing guidelines—see below for details.
- Notification of tenants/renters may attend but have no voice for this meeting
- Welcome new owners to the community
- Approval of February meeting and no March meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Homeowner’s insurance status
- Grounds / ACC / Fining committee/ Neighborhood-watch Report
- Pool Report
- Rainmaker Irrigation and Landscape
- HOA new website
- Safety Harbor Spring Grant(s) Philippe Pkwy fence/hedges
- Currently reviewing/updating contracts at existing vendors
- Any new business
- 3 minutes of open discussion from community individual(s)
- Timed by Director Amy Crosby
Any above subject may change and/or omit for discussion by board members.
If you’re interested in attending the video conference, email the HOA and you’ll be sent an invitation link to join the Zoom video conference on your computer. If you do not have computer access and wish to participate, please contact a board member for further help. Meanwhile, you can familiarize yourself with Zoom Video Conferencing by watching this video.